Monday, July 7, 2014

Love is poison and bile

love's poisonWhen I started to get into the valley of love .. 
I have been totally blind with my emotions .. 
I forgot the fact that I have to Cross the .. 
To me he is just mine .. 
I'll turn out to be too selfish for a relationship that is not official .. 
This is my heart that is still too soft and genuine .. 
That is why I always try to avoid a lot of love that hurts my heart .. 
Sometimes better themselves in a terrible black hole rather than having to cry with what is not clear .. 
I wanted to take but could not .. 
I want to embrace but can not afford .. 
All wrong and completely scary as my heart .. 
Then I just choose to escape .. 
Being a point that is only visible at a glance .. 
Here I am with all my flaws .. 
Realizing that love is now really has become toxic .. 
I was really scared ... 
But without your love my life is also too colorless .. 
So really also love is gall .. 
Bile is swallowed poison turn it into a happy love .. 
But here I am with all-flaw .. 
I have given up .. 
My heart is still too soft to give love .. 
Because when I love I will love seriously .. 
It made me suffer .. 
So I've given up .. 
Because my heart and my life is more valuable

No comments :

Post a Comment