Thursday, June 19, 2014

Positive suggestion for us


In the morning I started to open my eyes. Slowly breathe in air that is still covered by the dew. My eyes are still half the weight I lifted slowly and looked at the world. I said: "O world I will conquer you. Though you give me a drink bitter, thorny road I'll get over it. Believe I will not struggle in vain. Because God is infinite justice. Would I knitted this morning with a positive flow flowing with gusts of breath, swing pace. and then I will continue to smile and share the love with others ".

I will say to my soul: "O my soul calm, peaceful, O my soul I love you so much. Let us live today with the spirit, let us go about the day with a smile, let us go about the day with confidence and let us snatch beautiful dreams beaten path will lead us happiness, beaten path of success "

Along with the breath of mine then I will be more excited, more comfortable, more confident. My mind is more concentration so as to make what I learned will be easily understood. Each of those around me will always feel comfortable, peaceful and serene that they always wanted to be beside me. My smile anxiety to repel the hearts of friends, every word that comes out of my mouth is a useful word, make them hear it could take for a teaching.

My future will be bright as bright as the morning sun. Will always shine and is able to illuminate others. My dreams will come true as I wanted. All will flow step by step in my life. Each time I lead wheel would be a useful time, which results in time and time will always be remembered as a beautiful thing.

I will do all the work perfectly. Slowly but surely all will be ready as expected. Every time I wake up then my body will always be fresh, comfortable, peaceful and full of enthusiasm to get through the day. My days are always a happy day because I always live it with joy and passion. I believe God is with me. Each issue will be resolved properly because God gives all the exams are not beyond my will. My life is a life that I love. My soul is a soul is super great. I'm proud of it. I am proud and grateful with everything I have.

Every breath is a gift. God is love me. I am thankful and grateful to God for his blessing to this day I still enjoy life. A happy life.



No comments :

Post a Comment